MORE (was: Re: [SURBL-Discuss] yet another joe job)

List Mail User track at Plectere.com
Tue May 17 00:41:45 CEST 2005

	All taiwantelco/taiwanmedialtd - also uses addresses in Turkey and
telephone numbers in Pakistan.  Look at the domain dnst. net for some
historic data.  Many new domains are registered on a "Bay Drive" in
Beverley Hills - zipcodes 90210 and 90211 (no such street exists, except
on the TV show, it did) and some in New York and a few other places.

	There is some relationship, maybe shared customers.  Some of their
sites are hosted on the same machines as the multitrade group machines (see
the spamhaus records on both).

BTW.  The 2 Singel address is a boat slip with no tenant (also the proper
postal code for the boat docks is 1013, not 1015).  They just switched
registrars after Joker marked almost all of their domains as "invalid address".
See 900mg. com, aekb. com, b7x. com, cpko. com, dgko. com, and about a hundred
more.

	Paul Shupak
	track at plectere.com