[SURBL-Discuss] LInk to add to SURBL

List Mail User track at Plectere.com
Wed May 18 18:19:10 CEST 2005

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2005, 6:44:05 AM, Spam Admin wrote:
>> spam link.
>
>> http://www.kexmt.move.fresh-deals.net/go/g/31/2869/1/?3495564
>
>> Dan Zachary
>
>Hi Dan,
>This is a recently registered domain (a couple weeks ago)
>but it doesn't seem to resolve into spaces that are known
>to be spammy.  That may just mean spammers have moved into
>a new network space, etc.
>
>However there are a number of odd things about this domain
>from the registration, to the host's registration, etc.
>And it doesn't seem to resolve currently.
>
>Is anyone else seeing this in spams?
>
>Jeff C.
>--
>Don't harm innocent bystanders.

	The actual registrant is below - have to do better to hide behind
a "private registration".

% jwhois madplus.com
[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]
[Querying whois.enom.com]
[whois.enom.com]

Registration Service Provided By:
Contact: abuse-ns at gmbdream.com
Visit:

Domain name: madplus.com

Administrative Contact:

   Paul Davis (abuse-ns at gmbdream.com)
   +1.6465363193
   Fax: +1.-
   60 E 42 Street
   Suite 449
   NewYork, NY 10165
   US

Billing Contact:

   Paul Davis (abuse-ns at gmbdream.com)
   +1.6465363193
   Fax: +1.-
   60 E 42 Street
   Suite 449
   NewYork, NY 10165
   US

Technical Contact:

   Paul Davis (abuse-ns at gmbdream.com)
   +1.6465363193
   Fax: +1.-
   60 E 42 Street
   Suite 449
   NewYork, NY 10165
   US

Registrant Contact:

   Paul Davis (abuse-ns at gmbdream.com)
   +1.6465363193
   Fax: +1.-
   60 E 42 Street
   Suite 449
   NewYork, NY 10165
   US

Name Servers:
   ns1.madplus.com
   ns2.madplus.com

Creation date: 15 Mar 2005 07:56:39
Expiration date: 15 Mar 2006 07:56:39

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load
this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic
mail, or by telephone.  The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
consent from us.  The registrar of record is eNom.  We reserve the right
to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree
to abide by these terms.
Version 6.3 4/3/2002

	Paul Shupak
	track at plectere.com