[SURBL-Discuss] some urls tht missed this morning

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Thu May 19 18:43:23 CEST 2005

Jeff Chan wrote:

>>>Are the form submissions still getting checked and added?  If so,
>>>then yes, please use.  Would someone please let us know?
>

>>Naturally. I get a load of those daily, so do the others on that list. And
>>yes they are handled... why? Nothing changed there :)
>

> Thank much Raymond and all!  (The reason I asked is because
> Chris couldn't answer this earlier.)

Jeff,

I still get those submitted through the webform... granted a lot of it
being submitted lately is very unlikely to ever see a list.. folks are
still reporting those "German spams" ::sigh::

And I can't stress enough to INCLUDE A SAMPLE AND ANY SA SCORING!

I have found a lot that are on like ob.surbl.org or one of the other
surbl.org lists so those I don't even add to ws.surbl.org since they're
all miced together into multi.

-Doc