[SURBL-Discuss] whitelist: accuradio.com

sare at menschel.net sare at menschel.net
Mon May 23 03:52:01 CEST 2005

Just a quick note:

Reviewing this week's emails looking for candidates for my SA
whitelist.cf, I saw that an email from accuradio.com, with a URI to
www.accuradio.com, had hit URIBL_OB_SURBL.

I just did a SURBL check, and it's not there now, so I'm guessing it
was a temporary fluke.  However, since in three years I've received
emails from accuradio only to the specific email address I supplied
them, not to any other, and have not receiving any emails from anyone
else to that address, I believe this domain worth whitelisting to
avoid future similar events.

Submitting the whitelist now.

Bob Menschel