[SURBL-Discuss] whitelist: accuradio.com

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon May 23 05:59:34 CEST 2005

>>> www.accuradio.com, had hit URIBL_OB_SURBL. ...

>>> Submitting the whitelist now.

JC>> Bob,
JC>> Since you say they're whitehats, I'll go ahead and whitelist them in SURBLs.

> Shouldn't be necessary since I did so through my own SURBL whitelist
> file...

Yes, if it's ham for you then it should probably be globally
whitelisted so it doesn't hit other people's ham.

As Raymond says, we'd probably like to see and possibly include
your whitelist in the SURBL one, if you can be sure they're all
whitehats.

Don't harm innocent bystanders.