Subject: Re[2]: [SURBL-Discuss] whitelist: accuradio.com

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Tue May 24 06:51:03 CEST 2005

On Monday, May 23, 2005, 6:10:31 PM, Robert Menschel wrote:
> # Domains I personally guarantee do not send spam:
> menschel.net
> robert.menschel.name
> choctaw-crafts.org
> xeper.org
> xeper.net
> templeofset.org
> setian.org
> balanone.info
> contractorswarehouse.com
> cwbo.com
> cwikship.com

> # Trusted domains
> jeld-wen.com
> pythagoras.org
> trapezoid.org

> # domain that looks like it might be spammy, but a user has intentionally flagged email as NOT being spam.
> freelanceworkexchange.com

> # Added May 22 2005
> AccuRadio.com

Thanks, I'm whitelisting them all.  Looks like some religious
sites and some building materials sites.  None were in SBL
or some other spam lists.  A few had NANAS hits but most of those
were apparent forged headers or spam victims:

freelanceworkexchange.com       12
jeld-wen.com    3
trapezoid.org   2
xeper.org       4

Probably the only possibly spammy one is freelanceworkexchange.com,
but it doesn't seem too spammy and if one of your users gets ham
from them then it should be ok to whitelist.

Cheers,

Don't harm innocent bystanders.