[SURBL-Discuss] Help please - SA 3.0.2 and surbl

Fred tech2 at i-is.com
Thu May 26 19:40:33 CEST 2005

roger-surbl-discuss at rope.net wrote:
> # URIDNSBL - We don't want the standard URIDNSBLs to be used
> ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
> score URIBL_AB_SURBL            13
> score URIBL_OB_SURBL            13
> score URIBL_PH_SURBL            13
> score URIBL_SBL                 13
> score URIBL_SC_SURBL            13
> score URIBL_WS_SURBL            13
> #uridnsbl       URIBL_MULTI     multi-surbl.org.        TXT
> #body           URIBL_MULTI     eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MULTI')
> #describe       URIBL_MULTI     Contains URL In MULTI Blocklist
> #tflags         URIBL_MULTI     net
> #score          URIBL_MULTI     13
> endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

Ok slight issues I see here, The test of URIBL_MULTI is commented out with #
plus you have:
"multi-surbl.org"  I think this should be "multi.surbl.org"

What MTA do you use and how does it call spamc?  Just checking so we know
more about your setup / config.

Frederic Tarasevicius
Internet Information Services, Inc.
http://www.i-is.com/