[SURBL-Discuss] Help please - SA 3.0.2 and surbl

roger-surbl-discuss at rope.net roger-surbl-discuss at rope.net
Thu May 26 20:00:58 CEST 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Fred wrote:

> roger-surbl-discuss at rope.net wrote:
> > # URIDNSBL - We don't want the standard URIDNSBLs to be used
> > ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
> > score URIBL_AB_SURBL            13
> > score URIBL_OB_SURBL            13
> > score URIBL_PH_SURBL            13
> > score URIBL_SBL                 13
> > score URIBL_SC_SURBL            13
> > score URIBL_WS_SURBL            13
> > #uridnsbl       URIBL_MULTI     multi-surbl.org.        TXT
> > #body           URIBL_MULTI     eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MULTI')
> > #describe       URIBL_MULTI     Contains URL In MULTI Blocklist
> > #tflags         URIBL_MULTI     net
> > #score          URIBL_MULTI     13
> > endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
>
> Ok slight issues I see here, The test of URIBL_MULTI is commented out with #

	I mentioned that I tried it as you see here, but the test URLs
should have been picked up and were not.

	I also mentioned that I tried it with the supplied scores set to
"0" and with the URIBL_MULTI uncommented, and it still did not work.

> plus you have:
> "multi-surbl.org"  I think this should be "multi.surbl.org"

	(Blush!) I fixed that but I still get the same (non-)results.

> What MTA do you use and how does it call spamc?  Just checking so we know
> more about your setup / config.

	I am using qmail with qpsmtpd as a qmail-smtpd replacement. A
plugin is used to communicate with spamd directly (not currently using
spamc to submit).