[SURBL-Discuss] Help please - SA 3.0.2 and surbl

roger-surbl-discuss at rope.net roger-surbl-discuss at rope.net
Thu May 26 22:53:24 CEST 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Fred wrote:

> roger-surbl-discuss at rope.net wrote:
> > I also mentioned that I tried it with the supplied scores set to
> > "0" and with the URIBL_MULTI uncommented, and it still did not work.
>
> If you specify 0 for a test score it will be disabled and not run at all.
> Try uncommenting the line, giving a score of 1 or more and try again.

	I understand that, which is why I tried it both ways - If I use
MULTI, there should be no reason to do the others, but I've tried it both
ways, and neither way works.

	If I try it with the stock tests and scores, it does not work. If
I try it without any of the stock tests and use my MULTI test, it does not
work.