[SURBL-Discuss] Re: uk DOT geocities DOT com

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Sat Oct 8 18:52:20 CEST 2005

Jeff Chan wrote:

> Frank has been on the SpamAssassin and SURBL lists for a
> long time.

s/SpamAssassin/SpamCop/ or s/SpamAssassin/SPF/ ;-)

> they are making good progress on it lately

And that's why they bounce SpamCop reports to their listed
abuse.net address ?

> I can't reveal the details, but I know this for a fact

Let's start with a full disclosure for SURBL:  How many WL
hits does [see subject] really get, the two I found can't
be all, or do you only note the first hit per year ?  Bye