[SURBL-Discuss] Re: [SURBL-Announce] milter-uri.pl is a Perl Sendmail milter

Todd Vierling tv at pobox.com
Fri Apr 28 17:48:33 CEST 2006

On 4/28/06, Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org> wrote:
> Steve Freegard of Fort Systems Ltd. reports that milter-uri.pl is
> a basic Sendmail milter written in Perl using Sendmail::PMilter
> and SpamAssassin libraries.

I happen to be the Sendmail::PMilter author.  I suppose this would be
a good time for me to go revisit the package and clean up a few things
I've meant to do for a couple years.  Unexpected attention can be a
good motivator.  ;)

(BTW, if this makes it to the discuss@ list, I'm not on it, so if
anyone needs my attention, keep me on Cc:.)