[SURBL-Discuss] Mutogen.be does _not_ appear to be a free hosting site

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Aug 2 07:28:53 CEST 2006

On Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 1:42:46 PM, William Stearns wrote:
> Good afternoon, all,
>         Click on the "Register" link.  Am I missing something, or are the
> spammers setting up fake free hosts now?
>         Cheers,
>         - Bill

.be was registering domains for free for a while, and some
spammers took advantage of their "generosity" registered a bunch.
If this is one of theirs, and it's pure spam, then blacklist it.
Many other .be domains registered around the end of 2005 are
currently blacklisted.  Obviously be careful not to blacklist any
legit domains.

Domain:      mutogen
Registered:  Fri Dec  9 2005

Licensee: