[SURBL-Discuss] Logo competition

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Sat Aug 5 21:00:57 CEST 2006

Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 1, 2006, 9:17:18 PM, Steve Sobol wrote:
>> Jeff Chan wrote:
>>> Do we have any artists here, or access to artists who would like
>>> to try to design a logo for the SURBL project?
>
>> I have an idea for onee. It's pretty simplistic but you might
>> like it... :)
>
> Hi Steve,
> We'd love to see it.

http://stevesobol.com/content/surbllogo.jpg

This is just a preliminary, I-did-this-in-five-minutes concept.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.