[SURBL-Discuss] Updated surblhost (was: surblhost is a C command line program to query SURBLs)

Christian Stigen Larsen csl at sublevel3.org
Fri Aug 18 12:50:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

with the comments and patch from Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz I've
released a new version of surblhost, available from:

http://surblhost.sourceforge.net

This version includes the configure-patch from Jose, as well
as the ability to load whitelists and two-level TLDs.

The old lists are still there (and hardcoded), but now you can
at least override them.  I will phase out the hardcoded lists
in the future, so they will reside in /usr/local/share or something
like that.

Cheers, and have a great weekend!

--
Christian Stigen Larsen, http://csl.sublevel3.org