[SURBL-Discuss] Possible FP...

Fri Feb 3 17:16:08 CET 2006

It was sent in a legit email from the designer of it, with a bunch of other
legit sites. This one hit SUBL. But all the sites she was talking about
seemed legit. Then I couldn't find any spam reports for them. So I figured
I'd let you guys know.

How you doing Jeff? Are you going to MIT conference this year?

--Chris