[SURBL-Discuss] removal of domain from ws.surbl.org

Costas Ioannou costas at inter.gr
Fri Feb 24 12:51:46 CET 2006

Hello!

Can anyone help me? I'm relatively new with surbl.org lists.

Can someone instruct me how to request a domain removal from ws.surbl.org? I
have sent yesterday an email at wstearns at pobox.com but nothing changed until
now.

The domain is nbg.gr and is National Bank of Greece. It is black listed by
one of our products that uses surbl.org lookups. The situation has become
very very messy.

Also the customer has sent email to Bill Stearns but to no avail.

Thank you
Costas

the system manager.

This message has been checked for Content Security and Computer Viruses by MIMEsweeper and F-Secure Anti Virus

Ask for our new Security Training Program!

Inter Engineering - World of Data Security!
F-Secure Certified Anti Virus Center
Certified Mimesweeper Distributor
Mimesweeper Authorized Training Center

Anti Virus - Cryptography - Access Control -
Content Security - Biometrics - Consulting -
Security Training - Special Projects

P.O. Box 1626, 410 02 Larissa, Greece
Tel. +30.2410.670030
Fax. +30.2410.670006