[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Requesting removal from blacklist

Greg Schuler GregS at aptimus.com
Fri Jun 2 19:03:00 CEST 2006

Hi Jeff,

I've subscribed to the to the mailing list.

Regarding your comment below, should we ever decide to re-enter the
email marketing business we will build our mailing list from scratch
using a confirmed/verified/closed-loop opt-in process so there will be
no doubt regarding permission to mail.

I've noticed that aptimus.com is still on or has moved to the
ws.surbl.org list.  Is there other information I can provide to further
my request for removal?

Regards,

Greg Schuler
Aptimus, Inc.