[SURBL-Discuss] Merak

Tom McGlinn mcglinn at mcglinn.com
Fri Jun 23 22:58:31 CEST 2006

Hello all.

SURBL/URIBL checks aren't working properly in Merak Mail server.  We have
been working with the vendor, providing examples of failures, as they try to
make repairs.

We run Merak Mail server.  Is there another product that can be added
separately to implement SURBL checks correctly?  If not, will you kindly
provide the name of a mail server that has proven to work very well with
SURBL/URIBL?

I view your work as such an effective tool against spam, that I'm willing to
switch servers if IceWarp is ultimately unable to implement the
functionality for this.

Thank you,

Tom