[SURBL-Discuss] xs.surbl.org

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Mon Mar 6 20:07:33 CET 2006

Hey there,

I was noticing in SpamAssassin dev rule files there's:

urirhsbl  T_URIBL_XS_SURBL   xs.surbl.org.    A
body      T_URIBL_XS_SURBL   eval:check_uridnsbl('T_URIBL_XS_SURBL')

it doesn't seem to be a used list, according to the SURBL website, but the
results are semi-decent:

  1.896   2.2832   0.0000    1.000   0.86    0.01  T_URIBL_XS_SURBL

What are the plans for this list going forward?  I'd like to either drop the test
rule if XS isn't going anywhere, or promote it to an actual rule (preferably
through multi) if it's going to stick around.

Thoughts?  Thanks. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
This score just in - Deep Space 9, Babylon 5.