[SURBL-Discuss] xs.surbl.org

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Mar 6 20:52:56 CET 2006

On Monday, March 6, 2006, 11:07:33 AM, Theo Dinter wrote:
> Hey there,

> I was noticing in SpamAssassin dev rule files there's:

> urirhsbl  T_URIBL_XS_SURBL   xs.surbl.org.    A
> body      T_URIBL_XS_SURBL   eval:check_uridnsbl('T_URIBL_XS_SURBL')

> it doesn't seem to be a used list, according to the SURBL website, but the
> results are semi-decent:

>   1.896   2.2832   0.0000    1.000   0.86    0.01  T_URIBL_XS_SURBL

> What are the plans for this list going forward?  I'd like to either drop the test
> rule if XS isn't going anywhere, or promote it to an actual rule (preferably
> through multi) if it's going to stick around.

Processing on the list is currently halted, so the data are
mostly stale.  When I get a chance to work on a new list, we
will probably test it as XS again and also call it that for
production.  So in a nutshell it's stalled for now but may be
back later.

I will announce before we start up the list with any new data.
Currently I'm working out the inclusion parameters.

Cheers,

Don't harm innocent bystanders.