[SURBL-Discuss] Fwd: Please pass on to SURBL lists...

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Fri Mar 24 09:27:25 CET 2006

On Friday, March 24, 2006, 12:09:31 AM, David Funk wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Jeff Chan wrote:

>> FWIW the four DNS registrars above are already whitelisted.
>>
>> Joker put vascoinvestment.com on hold.  moneymakergroup.com may
>> be a scam, like SX-INVEST.COM.
>>

> I don't know if moneymakergroup.com is a scam but they are definitely
> using spam to advertise. I've got multiple examples that hit my
> spam-traps from bots all over the world, both with and without
> the extra DNS registrars obfuscation.

The google summary does not look at all good:

MoneyMakerGroup Forum - Make Money Online! HYIPs, Autosurfs ...
Discuss all the ways to make money online including HYIPs,
autosurfs, stocks, forex, MLM, affiliate marketing &
other investments.
www.moneymakergroup.com/

They can stay blacklisted.

Don't harm innocent bystanders.