[SURBL-Discuss] surbl.org / urilbl.com for blog comment spam tracking

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Tue May 16 07:14:31 CEST 2006

On Monday, May 15, 2006, 3:03:16 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hey guys,

> it seems a year back, there was a request to add blog comment spam uri /
> hosts to surbl.org. That thread went to no real conclusion, and I was
> just wondering if there is any move to have this uri in surbl or
> uribl.com ?

> - KB

uribl.com is a completely separate project, so I don't know what
they're doing, but SURBLs are focussed on spam URIs.  We've
looked into blog spam URIs before and found that they seem
significantly different from and unrelated to spam URIs.
Therefore we did not include them in SURBLs.

Don't harm innocent bystanders.