[SURBL-Discuss] Weird TLD/site in Phish

List Mail User track at Plectere.com
Fri May 26 05:03:56 CEST 2006

	It looks like a once legitimate site, now compromised.  No need
to read anything but English - It is a fake PayPal/eBay login page (phishing)
all in English.  The ".yu" TLD never did register a Whois server, and while
still active *should* not have much left (even less now that Serbia and
Montenegro have just voted to split).

	The hosts DNS places it in a very old /29 net-block (with all
.yu contacts), and the DNS is from loopia.se with TTLs varying from
60 seconds to 1 hour.

	Anyway, bogus phishing site - Blacklist them until it is fixed (if
ever).

	Paul Shupak
	track at plectere.com

P.S. At least it isn't another NetSol domain registered to Sava Milosevic;
There have been a lot of those in the past year.