[SURBL-Discuss] multi.surbl.org doesnt resolve ??

surbl-discuss surbl-discuss at artsit.org.uk
Tue May 30 16:02:20 CEST 2006

Hi everyone

Please forgive me if this question has been answered recently but I have
only joined the list today. My question is

multi.surbl.org no longer resolves to an IP address - is it still the
preferred hostname to use?

The reason I ask is because our mailgateway product uses this as one of
its tests and our support company seem to be getting nowhere finding out
whats wrong or who to ask

I can resolve this name from -

home
work
internetcafe

As I say, please forgive me if this question has been answered before

Many thanks, Adrian

PS I work for a smallish organisation (<500) users, would it be worth my
while rsyncing the DNS zone locally?