[SURBL-Discuss] Logo competition

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Wed Oct 4 06:26:43 CEST 2006

Are you guys still looking for a logo? I've been pretty busy :(

--On Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:04 PM -0700 Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org>
wrote:

>>> It's good. (Red circle and slash = "no" and url://)
>>>
>>> Can you make one with spam:// ?
>
>> Absolutely not, but see
>
>> http://stevesobol.com/content/surbllogo2.jpg
>
>> (Ok, I was just kidding, of course I can do it!)
>
>> If that looks OK to you, I'll take that concept and come up
>> with a final product.
>
> Hi Steve,
> Looks great; thanks much!  If I could request a modification, it
> would be for bolder type and thicker lines if possible.  Also I'd
> probably make the text black, as in blackhat.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeff C.
> --
> Don't harm innocent bystanders.

Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.