[SPAM-TAG] [SURBL-Discuss] Lots of new questionable URL, redirectors

opencomputing at gmail.com opencomputing at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:40:28 CEST 2006

>Some of these may be minor redirection sites being abused.
>
>One operator of such a site contacted us bemoaning the abuse and
>also contemplating shutting it down due to it.

If only these URL redirectors checked the target URL in URIBL/SURBL the
first time it gets submitted and also during the runtime, every time it
gets accessed, it should reduce the problem immensely. I guess plain
laziness to combat spam ain't going to work ;)

cheers,
skar.

--
OpenProtect - The email virus/spam filter
http://openprotect.com