[SURBL-Discuss] btassets.co.uk

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Apr 19 11:50:21 CEST 2007

On Thursday, April 19, 2007, 12:51:37 AM, Matus fantomas wrote:
>> On Wednesday, April 18, 2007, 4:47:47 AM, Phil Hosting) wrote:
>> > Could someone from surbl kindly give me an idea of what the problem is
>> > with btassets.co.uk please ?
>>
>> > I am currently having a major row with them, but have actually achieved getting their Chairman's Dept interested - mainly because I have told them the abuse I am seeing will be chargeable at ?50
>> > +vat per email and they have already attempted to deliver 250 !!
>>
> On 18.04.07 23:49, Jeff Chan wrote:
>> Hi Phil,
>> What problem are you seeing?  The domain doesn't seem to be on
>> any SURBL blacklists.

> it was the time he sent that mail... my spamassassin put 3.0 points for
> this domain listed in surbl.

Looks like it was on the Outblaze list and they removed it
yesterday.

It looks like an advertiser for BT in the UK.  Though it's
removed already, I'll whitelist it so it can't be blacklisted in
future.

If you (or anyone) spots any false positives, then please report
them to whitelist at surbl. org

That's the proper address for these.

Cheers,

Don't harm innocent bystanders.