[SURBL-Discuss] webfusion.co.uk

Phil (Medway Hosting) phil at medwayhosting.com
Sat Apr 28 14:13:59 CEST 2007

Hi there

I was just wondering about the listing of webfusion.co.uk on SC and OB.

webfusion.co.uk are a rather large hosting company and their domain name appears on most emails sent out by 123-reg.co.uk who are one of the largest UK domain registrars. This listing is causing domain renewal notices etc to be rejected. I have now whitelisted them locally, but I was wondering if they really ARE spamming or is this an FP?

Many thanks

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965