[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: Adding malwaredomains.com data to phishing list?

Andy Warner admin at andy.net
Tue Nov 27 21:26:10 CET 2007

Some of the sites are clearly malware, but there are a lot of
semi-legitimate, high traffic sites on there, many of which are
already whitelisted. I'm all for adding more data, but it looks like
the amount of filtering may be so high it is not worth it for this
source.

How would you handle the filtering? It looks like it would have to be
done manually.

--
AW