[SURBL-Discuss] Joe Jobbed by a scammer and AbuseButler

Ron Guerin ron at vnetworx.net
Tue Aug 5 01:59:56 CEST 2008

Ron Guerin wrote:

> AbuseButler ... clearly are not resolving URLs to their destination as
> I would have expected from a data source used by SURBL.

About as soon as I sent this, I realized there wouldn't be much value in
resolving the URL to its destination, although I thought that this was
the expected behavior regardless.  That however doesn't change the
impression I've gotten that AbuseButler doesn't have anyone minding the
store.  (I may not get satisfaction from them, but I think it's entirely
reasonable to expect a timely response to abuse@)

- Ron