[SURBL-Discuss] False Positive - seonetworker.com

SURBL Role surbl.role at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:16:52 CET 2008

On 12/23/08, Ferny Ceballos <fernando.ceballos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I just wanted to report a false positive with the domain, seonetworker.com.
>
>  This domain is owned by my company, Attraction Marketing Formula, LLC. (
>  attractionmarketingformula.com)
>
>  It's a new domain, which is why it may have raised a redflag.
>
>  A request for removal was sent, (ST #2452779).
>
>  seonetworker.com is a training site for the home business industry and the
>  owner information is public, which can be found with a 'whois' search.
>
>  I've sent multiple request via the recommended channels with no response,
>  and found this list and read that part of it's function is to report false
>  positives.
>
>  I look forward to contributing further.
>
>  Regards,
>  Fernando Ceballos & Raymond Fong

This is not the appropriate place to request removals.  Please answer
the questions Outblaze already asked.

On 12/23/08, Ferny Ceballos <fernando.ceballos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I just wanted to report a false positive with the domain, seonetworker.com.
>
>  This domain is owned by my company, Attraction Marketing Formula, LLC. (
>  attractionmarketingformula.com)
>
>  It's a new domain, which is why it may have raised a redflag.
>
>  A request for removal was sent, (ST #2452779).
>
>  seonetworker.com is a training site for the home business industry and the
>  owner information is public, which can be found with a 'whois' search.
>
>  I've sent multiple request via the recommended channels with no response,
>  and found this list and read that part of it's function is to report false
>  positives.
>
>  I look forward to contributing further.
>
>  Regards,
>  Fernando Ceballos & Raymond Fong

This is not an appropriate place to request removals.  Please answer
the questions Outblaze already asked you privately.

By the way, you are incorrect in saying there has been no response.
There have been more than a dozen messages between your Raymond Fong
and Outblaze in regards to your removal request.