[SURBL-Discuss] are the lists working

Peter Garcia Peter.Garcia at GLO.STATE.TX.US
Mon Mar 24 19:20:22 CET 2008

Hello

I have joined this discussion forum today to ask if there is anything wrong with the multi.surbl.org list?  We had been using this list successfully for almost 3 years now.  Beginning about 3/15/08, we are no longer getting the same number of hits as we had before.  Before 3/15 we routinely saw 6000 - 8000 SuRBL hits per day.  Between 3/15 and today we were seeing less then 500 hits per day.

This morning I switched our GWAVA to use black.uribl.com and am now seeing thousands of SuRBL hits.  For test purposes I switched back to the multi.surbl.org but in 5 minutes didn't have any hits.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thank you for any information.

Peter Garcia