[SURBL-Discuss] Removal Request: leavewhitefolksalone.com

WRICHARDSON wrichardson at cushcity.com
Sat Nov 1 16:33:31 CET 2008

Second request

-----Original Message-----
From: WRICHARDSON [mailto:wrichardson at cushcity.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 12:31 PM
To: 'mailman at lists.surbl.org'
Subject: Removal Request: leavewhitefolksalone.com

Removal Request: leavewhitefolksalone.com

Why is the response so slow?

The form is long and difficult to fill out.

We do not know where we are in the process.

Your contact information is from different groups.

We have removed your client from our database and you still have us in your
database.

Could you please remove us from your blacklist?

Thanks Willie

Willie A. Richardson
wrichardson at cushcity.com
1-800-340-5454