[SURBL-Discuss] [SURBL-Announce] SURBL Usage Policy change

Thu Nov 6 22:46:24 CET 2008

I do not speak for SURBL in any way. I would say anyone who is thinking of
not using it due to policy changes should discuss this with them OFFLIST. I
believe this is not ment to hinder people using it, or even become filthy
rich. Just to keep the darn thing running :) But thats just my opinion.

Jeff is good people ;)

--Chris