[SURBL-Discuss] regarding SURBL Blacklist Removal Request

sheirling sheirling at skyquestcom.com
Thu Nov 20 05:18:53 CET 2008

Hi,

We've submitted a removal request for our domain skyquestcom.com using
LOOKUP page in surbl.com (filled in the complete form and the response page
show "your request has been received")

Yet our domain is still in the blacklist.

May I know usually how long will it take for our domain to be removed from
the list?

Will there be any email notification?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
sheirling.

"Program for Success"
Tel : +603-89961719
Fax: +603-89961720

 <http://www.inspirationjuntion.com/> www.InspirationJuntion.com

Be inspired Everyday

SkyQuestCom ranked 7th

in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2005.

The first Singapore company ever came in

Top 10 fastest growing technology company in Asia Pacific.