[SURBL-Discuss] Other SURBL lists then from surbl.org?

Chip Campbell chipc at uhnresearch.ca
Thu Aug 20 16:31:35 CEST 2009

Check uribl.com, it's a blacklist for domains-within-email like surbl.

Ultimately you're going to have to find a recipient who can figure out
why their mail is being blocked. Someone in an enterprise running
SpamAssassin, for example, should be able to get their IT staff to tell
you what "hits" a message gets. The spam blocking of the major Web mail
services and ISPs is generally opaque.

Chip