[SURBL-Discuss] Notification of Blacklist Status

SURBL Role surbl.role at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 20:13:15 CEST 2009

Thanks for a good suggestion and for your kind words, but 99.99+% of
the sites on SURBL lists likely have false contact information or are
hosted on compromised computers, so it's often not feasible to contact
them.

Probably the best approach is to follow the removal procedure at:

  http://www.surbl.org/lookup/

as you're doing.