[SURBL-Discuss] Notification of Blacklist Status

Steve Sobol sjsobol at justthe.net
Sat Jul 4 10:06:02 CEST 2009

I forgot to mention that I do not officially speak for SURBL, nor have I ever. My comments are made on my own behalf, not anyone elses.

The extent of my work with SURBL: I used to run www8.surbl.org. I no longer do. (Although maybe I should start again.)

--
Steve Sobol, Victorville, CA
sjsobol at JustThe.net