[SURBL-Discuss] Notification of Blacklist Status

Petros Kolyvas pk at shiftfocus.ca
Sat Jul 4 15:38:16 CEST 2009

I think it's clear that after having done everything I could. From
research to filing a removal request to contacting my web host, I was
not complaining.

There's a huge difference between pointing out when something is
broken and complaining.

It's as if all the admins don't understand that a shared host isn't
limited to one site. And that we don't run that host. And that our
host even provided the SURBL whitelisters with a statement saying we
had nothing to do with it.

I remain fully confident that my arguments about broken processes are
sound and had they be carefully read at least some modicum of
understanding of the situation would arise.

It is unfortunate that a blacklist should itself be blacklisted.

I will no longe attempt to discuss the matter since it was clear last
night that no one was actually considering what  was being said.

Thankfully I have received a huge amount of off-list support from
those who have been in the same situation and realize now that this is
not the first time something like this has happened.

Good luck to you all.
Petros

--
ShiftFocus Media