[SURBL-Discuss] Need some help finding the cause of WS listing (solution-devis.com, tranquillitesante.fr)

Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Tue Jun 9 13:38:28 CEST 2009

Stéphane BERTHELOT wrote:
> Thanks José-Marcio,
>
> Is it acceptable for you to send me (maybe privately if you prefer) some
> more details on those emails ?
> The headers or full length URI (they should be tagged with some kind of
> unique id per platform) would help me distinguish which platform did not
> do its job correctly.
> Those domains are used for many things, not only mortgage so I guess
> only a small amount of all emailing sent are really UCE, that's why it's
> difficult for me without details to know exactly who didn't do its job
> correctly...

No problem. In fact I was wrong. It wasn't 11 but surely a hundred or more spams from
their domain. I identified 49 clearing talking about solution-devis, but there are also
other which seems to me that come from the same source. I'm attaching the last 9 from may
and june.

> Sorry to bother you with that but I'm trying to help them to stop
> completely relationships with spam sending platforms

I think it's too late.

Regards,

José-Marcio

> Thanks a lot,
> Regards,
> Stephane.

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  Ecole des Mines de Paris
  60, bd Saint Michel                      75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06
  mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at mines-paristech.fr