[SURBL-Discuss] How long does your removal process take?

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Jun 11 20:03:07 CEST 2009

Dear list members,

I have completed your removal form, twice, at an interval of several
weeks. After waiting some time to see if this would have any effect, I
emailed your whitelist address on 9th June. So far, nothing has
resulted.

I am attempting to get on-rev.com removed from your blacklist since we
are a legitimate business, with opt in mail lists, and your listing is
preventing our paid up customers receiving mail from us regarding the
product they have purchased. I'd appreciate some guidance on the next
step, since my actions so far have not produced any results.

At a very minimum, I'd like to know why we are on this list, since I
cannot see a reason for it, and this domain was only registered by us
a few month back. It seemed that the minute we started using it, we
encountered this problem. Perhaps someone previous to us was using it
for something?

Regards,

Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager