[SURBL-Discuss] Help!!!!!!!!!!!

James james.schmidt at netzero.net
Thu May 7 21:29:13 CEST 2009

keepitoffforlife.com is black listed.

We have never sent an email from this site.

The site just came live only about six weeks ago.

To remove ourselves from the blacklist we must show our typical message headers REQUIRED.

We have no advertising for this site yet, so I have no headers.

So, am I being asked to lie and make something up?

This feels like catch 22.

Very frustrating, my software engineer who is building the site cannot even reference the site in his emails to me without getting them bounced.

Best Regards,

James Schmidt
james.schmidt at netzero.net