[SURBL-Discuss] Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight michele at blacknight.ie
Fri May 8 00:03:26 CEST 2009

No Raymond it is not clear and your unilateral "I'm closing the thread" reply is not going to wash.

If you look at the removal form it does NOT offer any means for a person whose domain is listed to get delisted unless they can provide email headers etc.,

Now if you want to be a list nazi that's your prerogative, but unless you accept that the SURBL website is flawed I'm afraid you're going to lose support from ISPs like ourselves

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon