[SURBL-Discuss] Help!!!!!!!!!!!

webdev webdev at storedk.com
Fri May 8 00:11:51 CEST 2009

Same thing happened to our private email server that's used only to send business
email. There isn't even a site contented to it and we have never advertised anything.

They do not provide anyway to fix this and no one seems to care about blacklisting
legitimate email.

My client had to drop this service to get our email. Good luck.

All you will get here is "end of thread" (If we call you a spammer then you must
be one - go away). It is a catch 22. Nothing you can do about it.