[SURBL-Discuss] Help!!!!!!!!!!!

webdev webdev at storedk.com
Fri May 8 01:25:17 CEST 2009

"We just do not handle delisting requests on the mailinglist. Thats not
what is is here for."

That is understood. What is not understood is why it is so hard to get a delisting
request through proper channels, that many have to resort to this list out of
desperation. If we don't have the magic formula to get the site to accept our
request, and our mail is rejected, what are we supposed to do?

You call us spammers and slam the door in our face. As bad as spam is, I think it
is worse to interfere with legitimate email and provide no way to report mistakes.