[SURBL-Discuss] Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at surbl.org
Fri May 8 01:48:42 CEST 2009

Hi!

> "We just do not handle delisting requests on the mailinglist. Thats not
> what is is here for."
>
> That is understood. What is not understood is why it is so hard to get a delisting
> request through proper channels, that many have to resort to this list out of
> desperation. If we don't have the magic formula to get the site to accept our
> request, and our mail is rejected, what are we supposed to do?
>
> You call us spammers and slam the door in our face. As bad as spam is, I think it
> is worse to interfere with legitimate email and provide no way to report mistakes.

With every list there will be people saying it will hurt their legitimate
mailflow. We do not block anything hoewever. Its every mailproviders free
choise to pick a list for filtering mail.

If your delisting request wasnt handled like you expected drop a not on
whitelist at surbl.org and we will follow up with you there.

Thanks,
Raymond.