[SURBL-Discuss] Help!!!!!!!!!!!

webdev webdev at storedk.com
Fri May 8 17:07:56 CEST 2009

" We don't filter our removal requests using our own data.  If we did
 that, then how would anyone be able to contact us about removals?"

This is exactly what I'm trying to get across. Whatever method you are using is
preventing us from using the email address you give us. When we try to get
somewhere here, we are slapped on the wrist and told that this is not the place to
discuss it - "thread closed".

I already stated that I know you are not the one doing the blocking. I'm trying to
suggest that your list would be far more valuable if you didn't include domains
that were not guilty of spamming. This requires an easy method to report problems.

I have contacted email admins in the past with a simple email requesting
whitelisting and they took care of it in a couple of days. Both parties understood
that if there was a real spam problem, the whitelisting would be removed.

Here you are treated as an enemy until you find a way to prove otherwise. I've
already taken care of our problem by getting the other email administrators to
stop using the list. Now I'm just trying to help others that got caught in the
same catch 22 that I did. Saying that you are not responsible for how others use
your information, while true, demonstrates a total lack of sympathy for the plight
 that innocent people find themselves in as a result of the information you
provide. I would think that you would have an interest in providing the most
accurate information possible.