[SURBL-Discuss] STOP IT! Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom McGlinn mcglinn at mcglinn.com
Fri May 8 17:57:40 CEST 2009

Raymond, STOP CLUTTERING MY INBOX WITH YOUR PROBLEM.

YOUR DOMAIN ISN'T EVEN LISTED -- I JUST CHECKED, SO STOP IT.

Don't you realize how many people you are bothering by using the wrong
forum?

Show some professionalism, please; otherwise I'M GLAD YOU WERE BLACKLISTED
AND REGRET THAT YOU NO LONGER ARE.