[SURBL-Discuss] Requesting Removal from List

Steve Carrea carrea.steve at gmail.com
Fri May 15 00:59:35 CEST 2009

Good Evening,

I am writing in hopes that someone can help me resolve this urgent issue. I
am writing on behalf of NYC area rock band Almost One, whos URL is blocked
by your website and I need it removed from the list immediately.

There's no reason why it should be on it since the band only sends out
solicited messages.

I hope to hear from someone soon. I did try entering the URL in the lookup
field and it returns a message that it is not blacklisted, yet this is the
error we get when sending out emails:
----
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 552 552 5.2.0 Remote MTA 209.85.222.115: An URL contained in
this message is blacklisted by SURBL. See http://www.surbl.org (state 18).
----

Thanks in advance for your help.