[SURBL-Discuss] In response to May 8th "Help!!!' posting

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun May 17 18:33:21 CEST 2009

Hear, hear to this post!  Emails to my band's legitimate, opted-in
mailing list were recently blocked because the newsletter service we
use is blacklisted on this site.  I can't even mention the name of the
service in this email because it then gets rejected by my ISP when I
try to send it!

This is a ridiculous situation and saying that you are not blocking
anything is an unacceptable denial of responsibility.  You are
providing the means for email to be blocked and recommending ISPs use
it so accept your responsibility.

What I and anyone else sending out legitimate emails must have is a
way for our emails to be delivered and NOT classified as spam.
Cavalier approaches to blocking spam which cause havoc to legitimate
emails are just not acceptable.